7.21.2006

Disappearance

No, I have not disappeared. I have just been working way too much. This last week, I have been trying to get on and post some pictures, but each time I sit down to do it, I find that I have misplaced the cord for my camera to transfer the pictures. So, no pictures as of yet.

Here's the update of what I have been up to lately. July started with my big birthday celebration. Then I hopped on a plane to Boston and work a show. Next, I flew home and signed the papers for my house. I am now a homeowner!! Then I caught another plane and found myslf in Orlando to work another show. It has been a busy month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen - from your phone greeting and the info on this blog, believe I am safe assuming (bad habit) that you are THE Jennifer J Staab, daughter of Barbara and Tom!

However, do not have your email address.

The MetLife underwriter has advised me today that (why not when I quoted, I do not know) due to the age of your new home - in order to issue the policy with earthquake coverage, the dwelling must have been retro-fitted and they will need some sort of proof. If you are not sure, call your Real Estate Agent, they will know or know how to find out.

LE Ewing, Agent
Fairhaven Insurance, Inc.

Please contact me @ leewing@fairhaveninsurance.com or call 425 482-1876

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

Feliz Cumpleanos and congrats on the house!

Ryan said...

Congrats on becoming a home owner!

Timothy said...

Oh wow! Did it feel a tad scary when you were signing the huge stack of papers at escrow? Yikes.