7.01.2006

The Farmhouse

...as I have been calling it, was appraised this week. Good news! It is appraised at the price I am buying the house for. I went last week with a friend to look at it again and take some measurements, so I thought I would post some pics...



This is the stairs and the living room, along with a pic of the smaller upstairs room. There are also one big upstairs bedroom and two downstairs bedrooms. The furniture and decor is not mine, but the sellers.... i will have to post photos of the transformation over the summer!

I am finding that it is exciting to plan out all the little projects and ideas I have to get the house ready to move in to!!

4 comments:

Rose said...

Cool, Jen. I love seeing the photos that you post, and hearing about the progress.

Timothy said...

You are going to LOVE being a homeowner. It is quite the special feeling to walk around the house and recognize that it is your domain, that you OWN it.

Anonymous said...

the farm house is adorable. and, justin and i will definitely come for a visit! i am so happy for you. i cannot wait until we own a home...for now though, we are enjoying are quaint little 1920's house that we rent on one of the busiest corners in spokane. and you must come for a visit and some tea as well when you are in town.

Rose said...

Jen, I miss you! Come home!