3.15.2007

Thoughts while sitting in a hotel ballroom listening to a presenter...

Ok, so, can someone tell this presenter that text and pictures which are catywhompus are not really very creative and more annoying to the visual perceptions of the audience. I'm getting a crick in my neck.

Also, please tell her that the use of the Scissor Sisters as one of her examples just doesn't fit the demographic of this audience of international press.

And one more thing, if you can mention to her that her consant use of jazz hands is a little disctracting.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always appreciated anytime someone works the word catywhompus into a sentence, even though I don't have a clue what it means, I just like the sound of it.

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

What does catywhompus mean?

jennifer joy staab said...

according to Urbandictionary.com, catywompus is defined as:

1: Southern term for not being organized.

2: across the street kitty corner.

sorry, I spelled it wrong, but i was using it as the 2nd definition.