10.31.2006

For some reason, I cannot post photos at the moment. Sorry, the promised pics will have to wait.

In doing research on social networking sites, I have compiled a list of a few of my favorites:

Meetup --want to meetup with people over a scrabble game or a political issue? This is the place
OK TA TA BYE BYE --an online community of travelers
Virb--still in beta and I as of yet don't have an invite, but desperately want one
Wallop --got an invite and it has a sweet layout...still in beta
LinkedIn--business networking

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your social networking paper sounds really cool. Do we get to read it when you're done? Thanks for listing your fave sites too, maybe I'll check them out.

rockerBOO said...

If you want that virb invite send me an email rockerboo [at] gmail [dot] com.