6.06.2006

San Diego: A Room with a View

What an amazing city! It's treating me well despite my back hurting me and the fact that I now look like a lobster. I love the people I am working with so far, even Freeman! (A hard working Freeman crew? Yes, I got em.) The restaurant choices within walking distance of the hotel are incredible. I am going to try to work my way down cuisine types while I am here. So far I have had Seafood, Thai and Italian. Tomorrow...perhaps Mediterranian and well, I will keep my readers in suspense. My room over looks the bay, and even the annoying trains that blast by, horns blaring every half hour cannot put a damper on a view. And the shopping! Yes, I have spent some money. Friends like E* and Spumoni should be jealous of the dozens of little boutiques. If I HAD to live somewhere in Cali, I think it would be San Diego.

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Oh totally. San Diego is my favorite city to do a show in. Good job. Good job being there.

justin said...

Say hello to my homeland! I was born in Poway.