12.06.2005

This morning, I learned my lesson. You know that old saying, "Don't count your chickens before the eggs have hatched?" I celebrated last night the fact that I had no more papers to write with a nice bottle of Pinot Noir.

Foiled Again!

This morning, I found another assignment waiting for me . My crafty professor snuck another paper in. Luckily, I like this prof. and his class has been one of my easier ones thus far. So I didn't swear or throw anything.

On the upside of it all, I will just have to have another celebration in two weeks. Perhaps this time we will break out the Champagne. Care to join me anyone?

5 comments:

imallforgod said...

I have a bottle!

Rose said...

What class is it for? What will your topic be? I'll bring the Cook's!!

justin said...

I say stick with the Pinot Noir. Or perhaps a nice Shiraz would do.

Timothy said...

champagne gives me headaches

Anonymous said...

Jen, you crack me up...you just wanted another opportunity to celebrate..how about ellevndsies?!