12.05.2005

In less than a month, I will be in Switzerland. First, I will want to eat Zupfa, or if that is not available, I will eat a schoggi gipfuli. (chocolate croissant). I will hug lots of people and even kiss them! During my stay there, I will engage in the following activities:
1. Snowboarding
2. Snow Battle with the little baby Nicholas Matter
3. Eating a Kiwi Migros Excellence Yogurt
4. Drinking wine and toasting with my wonderful Hanna and Bernhard everynight before bed
5. Taking Dinah for a walk in the Forest
6. Looking at the Stars at night with Mirjam
7. Drinking a beer with Jenny and listening to music on the balcony.
8. Watching action movies with Michi and Nici
9. Driving on the moped with Eva Maria
10. Laughing with Simone and maybe even rockin' out to some Switchfoot
11. "Gitalah" with Simone and Rahel
12. Drinking a coffee with Bri
13. Listening to records and talking theology with Eric
14. Hanging out in the city with the girls
15. Eating lots and lots of food at all the dinner invitations I will have (espcially Sri Lankan curry!)
16. Taking a long walk with Shauna
17. Spending tons and tons of quality time with friends.
18. Shopping at H&M
19. Ordering a caffe creme at a little coffee shop on Nidaugasse
20. Riding a train somewhere....probably Lyss.
21. Walking to the Broekenstubbe.
22. Meeting all the MCs
23. Buying some Lobella
24. Eating lots and lots of chocolate
25. Hug a million little kids.

5 comments:

Timothy said...

Wow.

That is quite a list.

I'm sure you'll get all that done. Except I don't think that you'll watch action MOVIES with the Matter boys. You may have time for one movie, but I don't think you'll be around enough in the evenings to watch plural movies. But we'll see.

jennifer joy staab said...

i will if i don't sleep!

Anonymous said...

Jen, please take many pictures and post them on your blog for those of us who "wish we were there."

Mr. Mando said...

Wow, reading that list makes me envious, I hope you have a great time, I was only there 10 days and that community left a big impact I hope to visit there this summer. Again I say enjoy!

Timothy said...

Say it once more.