9.16.2005

I don't watch TV, but I'm addicted to the Internet.

"One of the more dangerous myths about television is that it is a wasteland appreciated only by the lazy and the illiterate." --Roderick P. Hart, Seducing America: How Television Charms the Modern Voter.

Speaking of a wasteland...

I sat upon the shore
Fishing, with the arid plain behind me
Shall I at least set my lands in order?
London Bridge is falling down falling down falling down
Poi s'ascose nel foco che gli affina
Quando fiam uti chelidon - O swallow swallow
Le Prince d'Aquitaine à la tour abolie
These fragments I have shored against my ruins
Why then Ile fit you. Hieronymo's mad againe.
Datta. Dayadhvam. Damyata.
Shantih shantih shantih


...kind of like a bunch of sound bytes, eh? A prophetic PoMo.

AND, speaking of voting, don't forget that next Tuesday, September 20th is the primary. VOTE.

1 comment:

Timothy said...

April is the cruelest month...