12.12.2007

Interviews

I interviewed with a company today, that will remain nameless, but I am curious as to whether they did a search for me on the internet. I sure hope they did, because I don't know if I'd want the job unless they had done their homework.

Hiring managers should definately "google" or as some might be pressured into saying "windows live" potential employees.

I will say that I didn't feel too nervous while I was interviewing, until the last interview. And I am not sure why. Maybe because I felt like this guy would actually be someone that I would work with on a daily basis while all the other people weren't.

And I am not sure if I want the job yet either, but I want to see what kind of offer I get...that is, if I get one at all.

And I found that I sweat a lot in interviews. Good thing I wore a jacket.

No comments: