3.06.2007

Just Another Phase in Life?

My roomate made an observation today that our friends' blog habits are decreasing...I know that of late, I haven't posted as often as I normally do. Now, perhaps it is becuase the newness of blogging has worn off, but from my stat counter, I can tell that my readership, though small, is slowly growing. Now, should I be selfish and stop writing because I am bored with blogging or because I have so called "better" things to do? No, I cannot do this. I must push through the wall and activate my imagination once again to creative blogging. Otherwise, I will lose my audience and blogging will be just another one of the fads in my life like pogo stick jumping.

Did you know that I jumped on the pogo stick so much that there were thousands of little round marks on the sidewalk in front of my house in Portland? I wonder if those marks are still there? I wish I could remember my record of how many jumps I did, but I am pretty sure it was quite large.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I made some of those marks in front of your house pogo stick jumping...I remember it well. But I don't remember the record #, but I'm sure you hold the metal for that!
~ V