3.17.2007

Friday Driving to Work Adventure

Because of the light Friday traffic, I was about 15 minutes early on my way to work , so I decided to stop by Starbucks. Bad decision. I ordered my coffee, paid for it, and drove off ready for a big day at work. Until...

I decided to take a drink and qickly found that the lid wasn't on so tight and my grande americano spilled all ofer my right side, quickly soaked into the waist of my jeans and... OUCH! that burns!!

Needless to say, I did not get into a wreck, but I ended up with 2nd degree burns.

I guess I will be drinking iced americanos from now on.

PS. Happy St. Patrick's Day! To bad I didn't have a cold Guinness in the car to throw on top of the burning coffee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen I really feel like you can sue in this situation. Your web connections + power of persuasion = several creative possibilities.

Erick said...

oh, ow! :(