12.21.2006

I just got an email from the past today!

FutureMe.org allows you to write emails to yourself and send them into the future.

Here is the email I received.

Merry Christmas!

Dear FutureMe,
Remember that no matter what your life is adventure. I sure hope you
have met the man of my dreams, but if you haven't, don't ever give up. He is out
there!


Love,
Me.


I agree that it's not the most exciting email I have ever sent, but it really was fun to find waiting for me in my inbox! I think I will write another one to myself.

3 comments:

Rose said...

That's fun! I remember when I first found that.

Onto other news:
I began reading The History of Love. By page 13 I had already laughed a ton (out loud), and cried a bit (watery eyes, at least). Thanks for the recommendation!

Anonymous said...

Do you have to call yourself "FutureMe"? Doesn't it make you feel kind of like a doppelganger for talking in both the second and first person voice?

Michael said...

Hey jenny
Whats up w/ GBot?


Michael