11.06.2006

New Houseguest

We have a new resident in our house who seems to have claimed our laundry room. Let me see if I can describe this new housemate....

Small, grey and rodent-like. Any guesses? He likes to poke around in our recycling bags. In fact, he gave me quite a scare when he jumped out of the brown bags and scampered around the tile floor.

I am sure you will tell me that he is just as scared of us as we are of him. And well he should be. Because we have called the Reinforcement in. However, as our Savior can't help us until Wednesday set some more traps and put more poison out, our little, but mighty, guest will have the whole laundry and basement to himself.

And if you wonder if I will feel any guilt in killing this horrid thing, I will tell you, NO. Most emphatically, NO! I am considering getting a t-shirt that says "I love to KILL mice."

I just need some help with the font choice.



P.S. I should note that I am a little disappointed as a part of the outfit I wanted to wear tomorrow is in the laundry room. I just hope he doesn't try it on!

3 comments:

Jason Michael Shuttlesworth said...

How about a tee-shirt that says
'Joy-Slayer of Mice' in the Cyrillic alphabet.

Anonymous said...

I feel like your T-shirt could read: "squash the squeeker," which would be fitting with the sound you expressed when he/she jumped from the recycling bag. But I have to say, I wondered if I heard something in the grate at around 10pm...What time is your dad coming?

Timothy said...

Mice are awesome. How could you kill such an adorable little creature?