10.09.2006

G.B.O.T.

Last week, I inherited a Giant Box Of Tea from a recently departed coworker (not from the earth, just from my place of employment). There is an unknown amount of tea in this box. I do not know how many tea bags, but it is a lot. Could you expect less from a G.B.O.T?

Instead of sitting here counting them, I am just going to make a tally mark on my white board each time I take a tea bag out.

How many tea bags do you think are in the G.B.O.T? If you guess correctly, perhaps there will be a prize.

8 comments:

Rose said...

Can you at least give us the dimensions of the box?

Anonymous said...

I feel a good number of tea bags in your giant box would be 212. This is simply a gut-level guess, chosen in part because 212 is a palendrome number, which seems significant. I can't wait to find out.

jennifer joy staab said...

approximate dimensions of G.B.O.T:
12"h x 12"w x 24"l

Rose said...

It's funny Jessica said 212, because my gut guess was initially 210. I'm going to stick with that, even though it's so close to hers.

I have a feeling it's going to take a long time to find out the answer.

If you have me over sometime soon, I'd be happy to help you drink it.

Timothy said...

17,001.

justin said...

617

Anonymous said...

This is a trick question - and I am sure to get people to write comments. Notice there are not as many comments on the other days. I know the answer - I have the key to your house and I am going to count each one of them and give you the answer later. So, I win! What is my surprise? A tea party.

jennifer joy staab said...

If you have a key to my house, then you would also know that the GBOT does not reside there. IMPOSTOR!