6.14.2006

Killer

I murdered both a spider and an ant today.

I wanted to kill my computer. I can't use the LAN. Regulated to wireless only, which means I have to walk now to the printer in the other room.

Currently listening to my Chill Station on Pandora. Thanks to hoju, and persistant prodding from E*, I am now hooked. Highly Recommended. Seriously. TRY IT. This was the second best thing that happened today.

The best? Candace Bruner is engaged to be married on December 2nd. And I for one plan to be at that wedding.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen i cant sleep in the same room as a killer. Im moving out. Im scared Im sleeping with the light on tonight electricity bill or not. And Im moving all the knives from the kitchen to the outside storage space.... wait no to under Christys bed.... wait what if shes in on it with you! ahh theres no where safe!!

imallforgod said...

So what is this chill Station thing? (email me a link??).

Candace is engaged!! WOO HOO! Where will the wedding be?

Steph

Rose said...

Pandora is brilliant. Like you.