5.07.2006

iPOD reset

Today, while working in LA, my ipod froze up. This means that I will have to reset it. Now, for those who automatically update their ipod each time they connect to their computer, this is not really an issue, but for those who manually update, like myself, this means that all my "on the go" playlists are forever lost.

I love "on the go" playlists, as each time i make one, its usually for a certain spontaneous adventure, and then I can listen to the soundtrack of said adventure over and over.

However, I can choose to look on the half full glass side of this little problem of mine and see my ipod as a blank page waiting to be written on...

2 comments:

Rose said...

I'm sorry, Jen! Way to look at the bright side.

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, Jen! I just lost all my podcasts due to a similar problem. But now I have these delicious 4 gigs of space ready to be eaten anew!