4.04.2006

GROW

I am addicted to a new game. GROW. However, I think that more than the fact that it is some fascinating game, the REAL reason I am addicted is because a certain co-worker of mine told me that I would not be able to beat it. HA! I am not one to shrink from a challenge...

I also suspect that I am really truly competitive by nature....
Below are some of my thoughts on this topic.

It may look like I am having a convo with myself, but I am not. I removed the other person as to protect secret identities. I have some top secret friends who would be removed from this earth if anyone found out that I was talking to them.


jennifer joy says:
you know what i have realized about myself recently?
jennifer joy says:
i have a competitive nature
jennifer joy says:
i always thought i wasnt
jennifer joy says:
but if someone says....jen you cant do that. or jen you are wrong
jennifer joy says:
i want to prove them wrong
jennifer joy says:
even if i know i cant beat them at it
jennifer joy says:
i just want to show that i can do it too
jennifer joy says:
that's my deep thought for the day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is cool...i am glad for your competitive nature

Timothy said...

You are just now figuring this out about yourself? I could have let you in on that revelation awhile ago. :)

A secret person? How could they possibly be removed from this earth? By aliens maybe...

justin said...

I tried the game. I had no idea what was happening.