1.24.2006


Red Balloon Day

This morning, when I walked out to my car, there was a red balloon sitting near it. Wow! That doesn't happen everyday. What is it about a red balloon that brings a smile to the face and a spring to the step?

There is a quaint little French movie called The Red Balloon. It is a great movie to watch because there is no talking in it, just a story about the adventures of a red balloon. Maybe you are thinking that you would not like to see this movie. You are wrong! See it!

I wonder if the red balloon will still be there when I return home this evening?

6 comments:

Timothy said...

Not if I get to it first.

:)

Rose said...

Wow, thanks for reminding me of that movie... and brown shag carpet, apple slices & peanut butter, yellow paint peeling house, and pink striped hula hoops.

Unknown said...

I have seen that movie. I didn't know others had too.

BloomingtonGirl said...

Our daughter bought us that movie for Christmas about five years ago.
Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

was there a blue balloon in that movie too?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the memory, wasn't it an awful moment though when the mean boys threw stones at it and it got all wrinkled and died?
theres a great song too '99 red Balloons'
`earthman