1.21.2006

Movie Adventures

Today, while chillin' at a friends house, I was watching TV. Don't fall over. Yes, TV. I was just watching to normal saturday afternoon TV movie flop when all of a sudden I realize that I was about to enter into a new level of TV movies...

Nick Fury: Agent of Shield
1998
Starring.....none other than......

DAVID HASSELHOF

A treasure..... (actually, I could only handle about half of it....I fell asleep.)

Last night, I saw The End of the Spear. Excellent. Great story. (I did not fall asleep)

3 comments:

Rose said...

I must say, you looked so lovely in your green sweater today.

Anonymous said...

I think I really appreciate about that TV movie how artfully they titled it: not just "shield agent," rather "agent of shield." I can see how you were drawn into it Jen. But also, does anyone remember Knightrider?

Rose said...

Yes, how could I forget? I just recently saw a re-run and I couldn't believe how incredibly cheezy it was.