12.02.2005

My cousin Vincent has entered a film into a contest....Read below. Check it out and VOTE! (give him 4 stars of course!)

Friends,I entered a short film into a contest called, The 64 Second Film Contest. The first phase of the contest is voted on by the public (you).As there are some other good movies posted (all are unofficially rated PG), I'm not necessarily asking for you to vote for my film, but that would be helpful as to ensure that I make it to phase two.The idea of the contest was to come up with a creative way of defining "waitlessness" in 64 seconds. It is intentionally spelled incorrectly as to define the essence of not waiting.To vote, go to: http://www.64seconds.comClick on: "the show"Scroll through the pages by clicking on "next" until you see my name and the title "Isle 3, Bottom Shelf," or this thumbnail (attached). To watch the movie again, click on the thumbnail again.I hope you enjoy it! Don't forget to cast your vote (in the upper right of the page).

No comments: