12.10.2005

Advice Desperately Needed...

I came home tonight and found that my roomate had done some redecorating. She has put kitten pictures all over the walls! I just don't know how to tell her how tacky it looks. When we moved in together, we had the whole, you know, PET talk. She never said anything about being obsessed with cats. I think I could handle one small picture of a cat, maybe in the bathroom or in the laundry closet, but all over the living room and dining area? No way! I called her when I saw them all up, and she was so excited about it, kept raving on and on about how cute the kittens were. She said she thought we could just have them all taped up until she gets some frames for the pictures. What is she thinking? I think she might be going a little loopy or something. I wonder if I should be worried about her or talk to someone about this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jen,
What cat pic's are you talking about? I don't prefer cats and would never think about having even one cat pic up. I definitely think you should talk to someone about your hallucinations. I started to get worried about you when you bleached my darks and then twisted the story around so bad. I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Doug for you.

Timothy said...

Ausser kontrolle.