11.07.2005

Can I just vent a little? I mean this is my blog. I can write whatever I want, can't I? Sometimes I just think my roomate is the greatest person. I mean, she is really great.

but you know sometimes she is just so frustrating. It seems like every weekend when its time to do laundry, her clothes are in the wash. I come to the little laundry corner, with my large overflowing basket and what do I find? The washer and dryer are filled every time! EVERY SINGLE TIME. So you know what? I thought, ok, I'm an adult, she's an adult, we can work this out, right? So I sit her down this past weekend to talk, discuss, you know, come to SOME kind of resolution. Anything. I'd be happy. So she sits there nodding, going "uh-huh" "uh-huh" "yah" ....so on and so forth....so I think, great! it's all worked out. We've got a schedule, a plan.

WELL....this evening I come home and what do i find? my roomate, trying to make up for all the earlier headaches, well....she does my laundry!!! And she knows that I love bleaching stuff, so what does she do? She BLEACHES my DARKS! HELLO!

Oh I'm so angry right now.

oh, and by the way, don't tell her i told you all this....

3 comments:

Timothy said...

Somehow, SOMEhow, I think she's gonna figure it out all on her own.

justin said...

I won't breathe a word.

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side. You can start a new fashion trend. Call it the white spotted leopard look.