10.25.2005

I felt a little silly tonight at my friend E*'s house. We were eating BLT's in front of the TV, watching the news. Some crazy credit card commercial was on with vikings and I was laughing at it. She looked at me and said, "you haven't seen that?"

No. I don't watch TV, like ever. So its been a while since I've seen commercials. I wish there was a channel on the internet where I could just watch all the commercials, so I can feel up to speed with American pop culture. Actually, that probably does exist, huh? And you are going to tell me about it huh? Well, let me tell you... !

I do like vikings. I almost bought a TShirt the other day called "real men kill deer with swords"

4 comments:

Timothy said...

Vikings rock!

jennifer joy staab said...

shhh.....you are going to get me in trouble!

Mr. Mando said...

I don't watch tv either Jen, don't feel silly. Nice blog by the way.

justin said...

I enjoy commercials more than television. That's what the networks want, and that's what they've got from me. They create mindless television that will provoke you to NOT think, but to stay put in a daze. Then they create really interesting and eye-pleasing commercials to dazzle the senses. It's brilliant, really.