9.26.2005

Time Management Issues

This weekend, I found an unlikely opponent--My Time. Wherever I turned, he was there waiting to punch me in the stomach, trip me or pull my hair. (Yah, he fights dirty). Now that I think about it, he may even had spit a few spitwads in my direction and thrown in a few wet towel snaps. OUCH.

So, I am going to make some changes. First, an experiment. How much time do I waste talking on IM? I will disengage for a week and see what happens. Oh, you will see me online, but I just won't respond.

We will see in a week how my homework level stands and reassess (That's a wierdly spelled word when looking at it too long).

2 comments:

Timothy said...

Way to go!

jennifer joy staab said...

ah...good question. why have it on? well, mainly because my boss, is working from home. which brings up a good point. my boss, in just three days, will no longer be my boss. which is sad, 'cause he's probably the best boss that i have ever had. i am wearing black today.